Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dreamer in My Dreams


  I've always had weird dreams, but rarely can I remember them. Lately I've been having recurring dreams about looking like this guy (George Hamilton.) It's my body with his face. It's horrifying to say the least. 

Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time.
But all the people can't be all right all the time
I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours,"
I said that.

- Bob Dylan 


"Dreams, Dreams, Dreams. Boy do I got a lot of dreams. Good Poem." 

- Jim Gaffigan 


11 comments:

Catalyst Spark said...

I grew up watching George Hamilton movies. This morning I woke up from a dream where I had blood in my eye.

Blood in my Eyes said...

See, I've never seen anything with him in it. Did you have that dream maybe because of my posting name?

Catalyst Spark said...

i dunno, maybe. i think it's more because while here at work, this lady came up to me and looked me square in the eye and said "Do I have blood in my eye?"

she did, a lot. it was shocking actually. She looked very distressed too, but i didn't know what to do, i just told her there were mirrors in the sunglass section across the way.

so either those two or that Ja Rule cd...been thinking alot about that lately...love me some Ja rule...ha ha

Blood in my Eyes said...

haha, did that really happen? That's weird. Were you checking her out (at the register I mean..like cashier not looking at her) because otherwise I think I would go to the bathroom and look.

Catalyst Spark said...

ha ha, yes I was "checking her out". well, i was just standing at the register and she walked up.
oh you wouldn't have talked to me? Psh, whatever Deb.

Blood in my Eyes said...

Probably not if I had blood flowing out of my eye sockets.

John Adams said...

Do women ever update?

Catalyst Spark said...

And if you had George Hamiltons head AND had blood flowing out of your eyes I don't think I'd want to talk to you either. I'd be scarred fo' life like you and Edward Norton :)

Blood in my Eyes said...

..Great Luis, now I'm going to have Edward Norton nightmares too.

gabeadams said...

You know you like this Hamilton fellow, Deb. You think he's hot stuff. Wasn't me. The little birdy told me.

Blood in my Eyes said...

Yeah, you're right Gabe. Hambear my suga-daddy.