Thursday, January 17, 2008

How to Break & Enter: 101

     Today I decided to go shoot some photography. I've been scouting out places for months to shoot, and I only came up with one place. I got up early, began to get dressed when something flickered and caught my eyes. I walked outside just briefly to see what it was. Soon the door clicked behind me and I realized I'd just locked myself out in the freezing 20 degree weather. I walked around for a few minutes trying to find an open door, hoping someone was negligent. Alas, no one ever is. Competent people! Geez!  I see a metal stick that slightly resembles a crowbar, so I decide to break into my own window. I few seconds later the window is open, but the ledge is too high for me to crawl up on. I decided that the best way to get in would be to get a running start & "Super Man Dive" into the window. So I did. If that wasn't attractive I don't know what is! After successfully flying into my own window, I finished getting ready. I grabbed my keys and went out the door, but soon realized that I left an important camera part behind and also grabbed the wrong pair of keys. We meet again window, I murmured to myself. I was about to repeat my breaking and entering procedure when a neighbor came walking up the driveway. "Do you know who's dog this is?" Crowbar in hand I sleepishly grinned, and said no. She gave me a weird look and went back to her house. I hurried and was on my photography excursion before she could call the police. 

    Arriving at my destination, I parked my car in front of "Peep's Place Day Care." Nothing weird about that name.  I walked around for about 40 minutes, until I couldn't feel my face anymore. I climbed back in my car and went to Wal-Mart: and that is where every good story ends. I'll leave you with few pictures that I liked from today.
  
 
That's my sweet ride.


  

Good Ol' Clarksburg. 

  
  

3 comments:

gabeadams said...

Your blog should be called "peep's place." hehe. :)

I especially like the truck photo. Looks about as ghetto as my '88 voyager!

Anonymous said...

hey - that thing stole my nickname! i'm the electric sex machine - and no one else.

erin.mcdaniel said...

i remember that electric sex machine..........ej and i were with you when you took that!