Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Love of My Skin: Ocean Potion


      A few songs I've been digging lately:

 1.) Thing About Trouble - Doug Burr
 2.) Love During Wartime - The Main Drag
 3.) Off Broadway - Ryan Adams 
 4.) Rip Off - Ryan Adams
 5.) Can't Leave Her Behind - Stephen Malkmus/Bob Dylan
 6.) Paper Planes - MIA 
 7.) The Sun Also Sets - Ryan Adams (Everything off of Easy Tiger really.)
 8.) Mama You've Been on My Mind - Bob Dylan & Joan Baez/ Jeff Buckley version also. 
 9.) Across the Universe - The Beatles (I just love this song!) 
 10.) 'Til the End of Time - Devotchka 
--
I'll leave you with this.

Here's a notion.
'Ocean Potion'. 
It gets the world back in  motion.
So, stop the commotion,
And grab slather on some of that lotion. 
AAAWWW Indubitably. 

..I'm a great rapper. 

1 comment:

John Adams said...

Haha, Deb, you are a lovable doofus.